Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Aaron Kwok: I will never give up stage performance


Aaron Kwok (郭富城) attended the Golden Horse Film Festival and appearing dressed in a stylish leather jacket causing a lot of hot screaming cheers. Although for the two-time Golden Horse winner, Aaron did not forget his singer identity, claiming: "I am a dynamic singer". He said: "In the past, being a singer was so cool, nothing is a trouble, but an actor is different". From year 2000, he felt he had the ability to become an actor and in 2003 he began entering the acting industry. He expressed: "I am an actor and there is nothing holding me back, I can do everything".

Aaron use to be compared with the rest of the three kings, he said: "For many years, I have learnt to let go. Comparison is not the most important thing, as long as our efforts are not wasted. There is a lot of things you may have, but others do not. There are things that people might take away from you, so you must have confidence in yourself". He also expressed: "Comparison is a must have, but also fair. Don't be unhappy because every place is like this. You have to find the right direction and keep following it, do not look back". Speaking of this, he also sang the classic song I always go (我一直走), and allowing the audience to sing along to the lyrics.

In addition, many of these admiring fans expect him (dance king) status to open a concert in Taiwan, Aaron says: "I will never give up music, I will put my favourite songs and dances for a great performance and also build a good communication and conversation with the fans, so it will be a unforgettable concert.  I will certainly return to Taiwan to bring the latest and most realistic Aaron Kwok performance. My life is film and stage, because in film I can find a different Aaron Kwok, and I am not worried if I fail, because I have the strength and confidence to believe in myself.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal 
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.