Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Tracy Chu: Health tonic is too beneficial for me and I faint



Artiste, Tracy Chu (朱千雪), went to an old folks home in Sha Tian (沙田) to promote new series, Tomorrow is Another Day (再戰明天), and played games with the elderly people as well.

When asked about her falling sick due to the weather and outdoor filming for the series, Tracy said: "Working is not very difficult and I should recover very soon. (Because you keep filming series one after another?) Not really and I feel happy filming series."

Asked if she neglected her health due to working, Tracy replied that her mother did prepare some American Ginseng and said: "Perhaps it is too beneficial for me and my body cannot take it. That's why I faint." She disclosed her mother visited her while working and saw her pale face. Fortunately, many people were beside her.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.