Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, October 20, 2014

Chin Siu Ho: I am a big shot and Tavia Yeung offers seat to me



Chin Siu Ho (錢小豪) returned to TVB to film new series, Worship Martial Arts (潮拜武當), and went for outdoor shooting in the north. When asked about the rumours of himself complaining Tavia Yeung (楊怡) acted like a big shot and late for filming, Siu Ho explained: "It is not bad when people can feel I have somthing to say even keeping silent. It does not matter if she acts like a big shot and I need to be hit by her since not as good as her. Actually, she does not and I am the biggest shot as she provided a chair for me during outdoor filming. She does not get to sit and thank you for offering the seat Tavia Yeung."

Tavia then said: "My pleasure! Anyway he is lazy! I feel very happy to work together with Siu Ho (ge). Siu Ho denied and said: "I can sleep longer if lazy. Thus, she offers a chair to me since I am very lazy."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.