Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Jason Chan: The company values me and give me pay rise upon contract renewal


Three days ago, Jason Chan (陳智燊) attended an activity today revealed on every festival, he had to think what present to give to his girlfriend, Sarah Song (宋熙年). He said: "I have to put in some effort...I often tell my friends that we cannot neglect the tactics to survive."

Jason continued and said that he had a several year contract with TVB and will have pay rise upon contract renewal. He said: "The company values me. Other than pay rise, my filming series and variety show are very enriching."

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.