Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, June 30, 2014

Nicky Wu reduces workload: Ready to step into new stage of life



Not often seen in Hong Kong, artiste Nicky Wu (吳奇隆) appeared in Hong Kong to attend a function. He expressed that he usually buys jewelry for girlfriend Cecilia Liu (劉詩詩). Asked when will he buy an engagement ring, he smilingly said: "Haven't thought about it. When that time comes, it will be announced. Currently, I am busy with preparing for the filming of my own company's movie and TV series at the end of August. (Filming together with girlfriend?) No, we've already filmed together two to three times before. (Seeing each other less?) Since the beginning of the year, I've already accepted less job offers so I will have more time to visit her. (Not afraid of being described as someone who's only concerned with dating and neglect their work?) I already have a lot of work. There are times where you should do other things beside work. Now that I'm stepping into a new stage of my life, I want to do more behind-the-scenes work."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.