Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Lin Xia Wei plays madam for the first time




Currently filming Eye in the Sky (天眼), artiste Lin Xia Wei (林夏薇) plays the role of a madam for the first time. Since there are many parts in the series where she has to use a gun, as her boss in the series, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) turned into her teacher and gave Lin Xia Wei some tips. She said: "This series is my first crime drama. I personally don't know how to use a gun. But thankfully Kevin taught me. He told me how to position my eyes and also how to stand to look cooler. He taught me all the small details. Eventually, I went to a store and bought a toy gun and practiced every day in front of the mirror. And of course, inside the gun is not real bullets but fake bullets. Hopefully my performance won't be lacking."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal 
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.