Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Attending an event: Chrissie Chau wore a see-through white dress



Artiste Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) wore a see-through white dress to attend an event. During an interview, when the reporters asked about her obvious 'li zhao', she immediately lifted her chest and said "That is why it is important to lift your chest and keep a flat abdomen. (Lose some weight?) Becomes firm and I go for kickboxing, and feel like swimming when I see a swimming pool. (Dare to wear bikini to swim?) I do not mind and will go for sunbathing to experience a normal life. I even think of going for drawing class with my friend. Earlier, I draw a young Chrissie Chau holding a cigar picture and give it to my mother. She places it in the washroom as I am holding a cigar. (She thinks negatively?) Haha! To ward off the evil!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.