Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ada Choi expresses her woes through her blog



Happy times usually flies extremely fast and after celebrating Mother's Day, Ada Choi (蔡少芬) had to leave her family for a short period and continue to film series in Beijing.

However while waiting for the plane to take off, the pitiful Ada encountered some problems and uploaded a self-taken photo with a cap. She said "I do not expect I am number 29 and have to wait for 28 people until it is my turn to fly off. Oh my god, I still have to wait for 2.5 hours!" Finally, Ada reached the Beijing airport within 5 hours and left a message on her blog: "Reach Beijing! I am full of gratitude."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.