Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Samantha Ko is invited to a dinner function & offers her 7 figures


Currently 28 years old and with 34D cup size, TVB artiste, Samantha Ko (高海寧) joined Miss Hong Kong in year 2008 and received acting roles within a short period, since she was selling buns in the shows frequently and her sexy image was well-received by the audiences.

Recently, rumors about Samantha were circulating again that she invited to a dinner function by a wealthy man and offer her 7 figures. However, Samantha was not tempted by the money at all and declared on the telephone interview: "I never attend it before and will not use this method to earn income. I will not go even it is 8 figures, as this is against my conscience."

I will never go for it now and in the future

Samatha expressed that she received a phone call and that person asked her to name her price and she refused to disclosed her bank account number. She said "I receive a ridiculous phone call and directly ask me if I want to go to a dinner function. I am very persistant and rejected him. I told him I will not go now and in the future, and please do not call me again." When asked about her decision if there was a good script and a famous director, but required her to dress sexily or even nude, Samantha said "I will see how it goes first. Anyway, I have no idea as it does not happen before."

Related News: Samantha Ko wears a sexy tight fit dress to attend beer promotion campaign

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.