Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, April 18, 2014

Ruse of Engagement: Vivien Yeo & Ron Ng share their thoughts





Vivien Yeo (楊秀惠) had joined the entertainment industry around ten years and managed to create a new image in TVB series, Ruse of Engagement (叛逃). She used to act as a 'vase' beautiful image but portrayed a strong and good in martial arts villian this round. In the series, there was many action scenes and Vivien felt that it was time for her to make some changes.

Vivien said "I use to act as a beauty for my roles, but have to fight, shoot and higher chances of developing this time. I enter this line for ten years and cannot keep acting as a 'vase' and it is time for me to create a new image." Vivien used to work with Yoyo Mung several times and learned from her when she just joined. She admitted that she had Yoyo's shadow whenever she acted.

As for Ron Ng (吳卓羲), he was acting as a cop again in Ruse of Engagement and expressed that most of his roles were acting as a cop. He said "In fact, each experience is different with distinct job scopes. Perhaps the producer loves to approach me as it is easier for me to play the role well."

Although Ron filmed many action scenes before, but he almost became blind when filming for Ruse of Engagement. He said "Once there is a scene which requires me to climb the woodpile as part of the training and my eyes hit onto a bar when I turn around. I thought my cornea falls out but fortunately, it is not. Otherwise, I will become blind." 

Sources: ON.CC (1) & ON.CC (2)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.