Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Jacqueline Wong loves cooking & learns singing



TVB artiste, Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎) attended a Japanese supermarket promotion campaign in Cityplaza and expressed that she loved to cook and browse around in supermarket. She said "I love to buy things in supermarket. My cooking skills is considered all right and I love to cook Chinese meals. (Love to cook for your boyfriend?) I try cooking steaks on Valentine's Day but I am single now. I am thinking of registering for culinary class, but have been busy with singing and acting lessons for the sake of upgrading myself. (Wish to join the new era of [The Voice of the Stars]?) Yes, I did think about it previously but thinking of facing the judges, I do not dare to join. However, I wish to try different stuff and have a breakthrough though."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.