Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Steven Ma abides to '3 quits'


Steven Ma (馬浚偉)who is still sick, recently performed twice on stage in the United States and received an overwhelming response from the audience. He also promised to abide to '3 quits': quit alcohol, quit coffee and quit being nervous, and now for everyday, he goes for a jog to have a peace of mind.

Steven Ma said he is very blessed that his sickness is not that serious, and realised that he has a lot of friends who had supported him. "I will be more careful with my health problems and will be visiting the hospital soon to get my report and find out the reason why my blood pressure soared. In 2013 when I was filming in Beijing, I have suffered from numbness in my neck and brain and was worried that I would've had a stroke. I have to learn to look after my health more because I do not want my family to worry about me.

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal 
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.