Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Myolie Wu tricks everyone, Anthony Wong jokingly says there will be consequences


Myolie Wu (胡杏兒)will be appearing as the next guest in Anthony Wong (黃秋生) and Luisa Lai's (黎芷珊) talk show Dinner Confidential (燭光晚餐). On the day of filming, Anthony Wong were notified that Myolie will replace the original guest Cherry Ngan (顏卓靈) and he said that he is unsure what sort of questions he will prepare for her. "I will just focus on eating my food and leave all the talking to Zhi San (Luisa's Chinese name). I have a lot of questions to ask Cherry Ngan, including dancing and composing. (Myolie and Johnson Lee 李思捷 dating joke?) She is very mischievous and plays around too much like a child, also as an actor/actress you need to joke around just like uncle Pang (Lo Hoi-Pang). At his age, he is still energetic and fun. When you joke around you have to see who you are playing around with and if the jokes insults others', you have to think of consequences!

Myolie was told that, Anthony said you are mischievous "I won't be anymore, I had no conspiracy of doing what I did. (Was it Johnson Lee's idea?) He said that I am a serious person, if I was 80 years old, I think I would only have 29000 days of my life and I thought of this idea while I was riding the MTR, just wanted to play around. If I do date, me and him will announce it at a press conference, but will deifintely not announce it through blogging.

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.