Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, March 31, 2014

Chapman To angered Joey Yung & apologised






Yesterday, Artiste Chapman To (杜汶澤) attended a musical concert and on the stage, he exposed that he invited the boss of Emperor Group, Albert Yeung (楊受成) to invest in an Emperor Group movie, Diva and wish to groom Joey Yung (容祖兒) to get the Movie Queen Award two years ago. However, Joey did not win any awards but Chapman was awarded the Best Male Actor for 19th Hong Kong Critics Society Award Ceremony.

As Chapman was commonly known to crack jokes, he jokingly mentioned that he was stupid to choose Joey and said "She happens to be at the back stage and that is when I realise I am stupid to choose her. I will dedicate a song to her and hope she will not bump into a misfortunate guy similar to me."

Once the speech was released, Joey was reprimanding Chapman through the social networking site and pointed out he hurt people to make himself happy and he is the only hated person to her in the entertainment industry. Joey wrote "Civilian Hero, Chapman To: I always play my part well and work hard once an opportunity is given. To get the Movie Queen award is never my intention to film the movie, Diva. You are an adult and when you will learn not to create rumours and step on others to raise yourself? You help me before and I appreciate it. However, your speech does not only hurt people to make yourself happy once and I can no longer to tolerate it anymore. Regardless how hard you try to disguise yourself and to me, you are still the only hated person in the entertainment industry. A leopard indeed never changes it spots and God will also have fire."

As for Chapman, he realised that his speech angered Joey and immediately tried to 'extinguish the fire' by apologising though the Facebook. Chapman wrote "On the stage during the musical concert last night, I was trying to make the atmosphere lively and create a joke without considering it clearly. Now, I would like to give my sincere apology to Ms Joey. I do not feel regret in any speeches throughout my life and this is the only exceptional case, as I treasure our friendship. Thank you for giving me the title, Civilian Hero. After this incident, I will crack lesser and unnecessary jokes. I do not ask for your forgiveness but hope everything is well for you. Sorry!"

Sources: ON.CC (1) & ON.CC (2)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.