Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Joey Meng's hubby chooses bikini for her




Known as 'long leg goddess', Joey Meng (萬綺雯) was promoting the new series, Gilded Chopsticks (食為奴) in Diamond Hill (鑽石山). When asked about the Valentine's Day (情人節), Joey said "Today, I have made a reservation in my favourite restaurant. I know that my hubby will return home for meals and since I like to eat, so I proceed to make a booking."

Joey revealed that she bought a few thousands gift which was considered something personal for her hubby. Joey then said "He will feel warm once he receives the present. (Have you receive the gift?) He gives me a camera and I plan to bring it along for the next vacation."

Also, Joey mentioned that her hubby will helped to choose a bikini for her and said "We plan to go to the beach and enjoy the sun. Thus, I must remember to buy a bikini. (Your hubby chooses it for you?) I let him choose. (Usually you will ask your hubby everything?) I will ask if it is related to him. "

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.